Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen!
Get your grills and your smokers warmed up because it’s time for the Annual American Legion Rib Cook Off. It’s going to be a great day with good friends and good food. Here are a few of the details from the Commander:
- Cost for entering cook off is $25. This includes two racks of Baby Beef Ribs
- Set up time is on Saturday from 8 AM to 9 AM.
- Smoking wood will be provide it is Apple wood for those who want it.
- Members only can cook.
- First prize is $50. Gifts to other winners.
- Judging will be between 12:30 to 1 PM.
- Public can eat starting at approx. 1 PM. ( we are asking people to PLEASE BRING A SIDE DISH to help out come early we ran out of food early last year.
- Cost to eat is $8